Some teeth! But the doctor says "not yet". I am 4 months now and I act like I am ready for some chompers. I love to put things in my mouth. I am particularly fond of what my godmother respectfully, and rather accurately, describes as my chew toys. When I am not busy chewing I like to hang out around the house and read books. I struggle a bit with the big words, but that is understandable as English is really just a second language to me right now. Mommy takes advantage of this fact and skips pages, but she can't fool me!Friday, December 18, 2009
All I want for Christmas is ...
Some teeth! But the doctor says "not yet". I am 4 months now and I act like I am ready for some chompers. I love to put things in my mouth. I am particularly fond of what my godmother respectfully, and rather accurately, describes as my chew toys. When I am not busy chewing I like to hang out around the house and read books. I struggle a bit with the big words, but that is understandable as English is really just a second language to me right now. Mommy takes advantage of this fact and skips pages, but she can't fool me!




