On a balmy 32 degree day I decided it was time to try out my fins. So Mommy and Daddy took me to a great big bathtub with lines on the bottom of it. It was really neat, except that there were other kids in my bathtub. I was the littlest fish in the big pond though. I kicked my legs and floated around like a regular Olympian. Only I think that real Olympians can swim without their daddies holding them. I don't know why he was so worried; don't you think these cheeks can float? I had a great time at the pool and made quite a splash if I do say so.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Diaper Dolphin
On a balmy 32 degree day I decided it was time to try out my fins. So Mommy and Daddy took me to a great big bathtub with lines on the bottom of it. It was really neat, except that there were other kids in my bathtub. I was the littlest fish in the big pond though. I kicked my legs and floated around like a regular Olympian. Only I think that real Olympians can swim without their daddies holding them. I don't know why he was so worried; don't you think these cheeks can float? I had a great time at the pool and made quite a splash if I do say so.




