Dear Drew,
It's me, Charlie, your Big Sister. You know, the one that's been ignoring you lately. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I don't know what to think. Things came at me very quickly. One day, it was me, Mama, and Dada and the next day it was Me, Mama, Dada, and Baby Sissy. Don't get me wrong, you are cute. Your clothes are even cute. I took some for my dollies, I hope you don't mind. I also stashed some behind my bed. I am not sure why, but a therapist may ask me about it later in life, so I guess I'll come clean now. Mom found them and we put them back. Anyway, all the grown-ups tell us we will be best friends some day. I don't know about that. Most of my friends can talk and play and do stuff. You only sleep, eat, cry and make stinkies. Maybe once you get some hair we will be better friends. I like to have Mommy and Lovie do my hair. They give me ponytails. Someday, I will give you a ponytail. Not right now, because you are bald. Someday I will also share my 'nacks with you. I love Mini-Wheats, but you need teeth to eat them, so I will show you how later. Until then, I will help give you a bottle and let you be. I have a lot to do. Big Sisters are very busy. Have you seen my blog? I have to keep it up and meet the demands of my fans. You will too, but don't worry, I will show you how to handle the attention. Love, Your Big Sister and Partner in Crime, Charleston Maria, aka Nugget*.
*Nugget is a Registered Trademark of Charleston Blackburn and cannot be used to describe other entities, including little sisters.