August 17th is the day I thought I would be born, and I made it happen. A few weeks before I was due, my mommy and daddy asked me when I wanted my birthday to be. When given a list of dates, I kicked on August 17th, and sure enough, I was born at 11:07 p.m. on Monday, August 17th, 2009.
I made sure my parents enjoyed a rush hour commute down Lake Shore Drive to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Mommy went into labor around 5 a.m. and they arrived at the hospital at 9:22 a.m. I took a looooooong time coming, but I made it under my deadline! My plan for life is to never disappoint.
Oh, Charlie...could you be any cuter? Since your name is the town I live in, and more importantly, the town your parents got engaged, I expect lots and lots of visits. Don't disappoint.
ReplyDelete